We are glad that you have chosen Collegedale Academy
for your high school student
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at (423) 396-2124.
*If computer access is difficult you may use the CA library to fill out the online application. For specific questions about the application, please contact our registrar - email@example.com.
Application fees are paid online with the application. Fees for the new school year begin each January.
Early Bird Fee $75.00 (Janurary 1-March 31) Regular Fee $100.00 (April 1-May 31) Late Fee $150.00 (June 1-December 31)
*Application fees are nonrefundable
New and Returning Student Applications
- Begin CA's online application.
- Register for a new account (or log in if previously created).
- Verify account via verification email. If you do not receive this email in your Inbox please check your spam folders.
- Log in and complete application.
- After selecting "Apply Here" above Log In with the user name and password previously created for CA's application.
- Your application information will populate from last year.
- Check and edit each page for accuracy as you go; update with new information.
- If you cannot remember your password, click "forgot password" for help.
Please note: If your student is a senior, please insert his/her social security number. This will be required for the TN Promise/Hope Scholarships verification and dual enrollment classes with Southern Adventist University.
*Prior to the applicant being accepted, the Advisory Council must receive all forms which are included on the online application.
Information and forms needed for your application process:
- Application checklist
- Recommendation Forms (these forms are needed for all new students who did not complete 8th grade at CA, unless 9th grade was not completed at CA)
- TN School Immunization Form
- Religious Immunization Exemption Form
- Physical Form* (cannot be more than 6 months old)
- Sports Physical Form* (for CA athletics, required each year)
*PHYSICALS: Only one is required for admission. Complete the sports physical if you think sports (basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis, track/field, and/or volleyball) could be part of your future.