HOW TO ENROLL AT COLLEGEDALE ACADEMY
We are happy about your interest in Collegedale Academy!
Please review the pre-enrollment process below to begin each student's enrollment.
Application fees for each new school year begin in January.
Keep in mind a completed application is the primary factor to acceptance and enrollment at CA.
Every applicant will receive an email confirming CA's receipt of the application.
Acceptance letters will be sent after the Admissions Committee's review of all applicants.
Early Bird Fee $75.00 (January 1-March 31) Regular Fee $100.00 (April 1-May 31) Late Fee $150.00 (June 1-December 31)
*Application fees are nonrefundable*
Pre-Enrollment: Checklists & Forms
Information and forms needed in addition to completing the ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Pre-Enrollment Checklist (printable)
- Birth Certificate (for Preschool - Grade 8) (Non-US Birth Certificates must be translated in English and notarized)
- TN School Immunization Form*
- Religious Immunization Exemption Form
- Physical Form** (cannot be more than 12 months old)
- Sports Physical Form** (for CA athletics, required each year)
- Recommendation Forms (for first time students applying to grades 6-8 Click Here and 9-12 Click Here)
*IMMUNIZATION FORM: Families moving to the area from out of state must have their child's immunization record transferred to the state of Tennessee. This can be completed by any Tennessee health department.
**PHYSICALS: Only one is required for admission. Complete the sports physical if you think sports (basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis, track/field, and/or volleyball) could be part of your student's activities for the school year.
Online Application for Enrollment
- Begin CA's online application.
- Register for a new account (or log in if previously created).
- Verify account via verification email. If you do not receive this email in your Inbox please check your spam folders.
- Log in and complete application.
- After selecting "Apply Here" Log In with the user name and password previously created for CA's application.
- Your application information will populate from last year.
- Check and edit each page for accuracy as you go; update with new information.
- If you cannot remember your password, click "forgot password" for help.
Please note: If your student is a senior, please insert his/her social security number. This will be required for the TN Promise/Hope Scholarships verification and dual enrollment classes with Southern Adventist University.
*Prior to the applicant being accepted, the Advisory Council must receive all forms which are included on the online application.
Preschool - grade 5 (Elementary) Assistant Registrar
Grades 6-8 (Middle) Assistant Registrar
Registrar & Grades 9-12 (High) Records Manager
Collegedale Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Collegedale Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.