We are glad that you have chosen to apply to Collegedale Academy's middle school.
We appreciate your interest in enrolling your child at CA in grades 6-8. We'd like to assist you any way we can.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 423-396-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Bird Fee $75.00 (January 1-March 31) Regular Fee $100.00 (April 1-May 31) Late Fee $150.00 (June 1-December 31)
*Application fees are nonrefundable
New and Returning Student Application
New and returning students:
- Begin CA's online application.
- Register for a new account (new and returning students).
- Verify account via verification email. If you do not receive this email in your Inbox please check your spam folders.
- Log in and complete application.
Information and forms needed for your application process:
- Application checklist
- Birth Certificate (Non-US Birth Certificates must be English Translated and Notarized)
- TN School Immunization Form
- Religious Immunization Exempt Form
- Physical Form* (cannot be more than 12 months old)
- Sports Physical Form* (for CA athletics, required each year)
*PHYSICALS: Only one is required for admission. Complete the sports physical if you think sports (basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis, and/or volleyball) could be part of your future.
Collegedale Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Collegedale Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.