We are glad that you have chosen to apply to Collegedale Academy's elementary school.
We appreciate your interest in enrolling your child at CA in grades K-5. We'd like to assist you any way we can.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 423-396-2122 or email@example.com.
Early Bird Fee $75.00 (January 1-March 31) Regular Fee $100.00 (April 1-May 31) Late Fee $150.00 (June 1-December 31)
*Application fees are nonrefundabl
New and Returning Student Application
New and returning students:
- Begin CA's online application.
- Register for a new account (new and returning students).
- Verify account via verification email. If you do not receive this email in your Inbox please check your spam folders.
- Log in and complete application.
*All Early Childhood (ECEC) & Kindergarten applicants pay the regular application fee. Additionally, a $100 holding fee and $25 testing fee are due at ECEC/Kindergarten Roundup (typically in Feb).
Information and forms needed for your application process:
- Application checklist
- Birth Certificate (Non-US Birth Certificates must be English Translated and Notarized)
- TN Certified Immunization Record
- TN School Immunization Form
- Religious Immunization Exempt Form
- Physical Form* (cannot be more than 12 months old)
Collegedale Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Collegedale Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.