We are glad that you have chosen to apply to Collegedale Academy's elementary school.
We appreciate your interest in enrolling your child at CA in grades K-5. We'd like to assist you any way we can.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 423-396-2122.
Early Bird Fee $75.00 (Jan 1-April 30) Regular Fee $100.00 (May 1-June 30) Late Fee $150.00 (July 1-Dec 31)
*Application fees are nonrefundable*
Our Online Enrollment system opens with a link to the enrollment packet for each student. The online process should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contain supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Before considering an applicant, the Advisory Council must receive all information and forms.
We appreciate your interest and would like to assist you any way we can. If you have any questions about the process, please contact our registrar, Melanie Engle, at 423-396-2122 or email@example.com.
Our Process for new students in grades K-5:
- Complete an online application -New Student Application
- Pay your application fee online
*All Early Childhood https://factsmgt.com/(ECEC) & Kindergarten applicants pay the regular application fee. Additionally, a $100 holding fee and $25 testing fee are due at ECEC/Kindergarten Roundup (typically in Feb).
Like other parents, my husband and I looked at many kindergarten programs and schools for our daughter. We chose Kindergarten at Collegedale Academy for the focus on academics and individual success, its just-right-size classes, and secure school building. Although we are non-constituents and wondered how it would work, we are thrilled with how well our daughter's kindergarten year has gone. Every interaction has been positive. Our daughter is thriving and is happy/excited to go to school each day. I am grateful to be a welcomed part of the school community and am active in our daughter's classroom activities and the Home & School parent organization. The administration, teachers, parents, and students are positive, happy to be there, and focused on the school's mission to educate the whole child. It's a great fit and we feel fortunate to be a part of CA.
Our Process for returning/re-enrolling students in grades K-5:
- Complete an online re-enrollment process on Parents Web via Facts.com*
- Submit your application and pay your application fee online
*To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb via Facts.com through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow Instructions for Creating a new Parent Web Login listed below.
To access Parents Web:
- Please go to www.facts.com
- Use district code: GCC-SDA
- Select Log In from the menu bar and Parents Web Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu. Then click on the
Instructions for Creating a new Parent Web Login
- Please go to www.Facts.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and Parents Web Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the Parent Web Login screen opens, please select Create New Parents Web Account.
- Enter GCC-SDA into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from Facts Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. Then type in your desired password into the Password and Confirm fields.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into Parents Web as instructed above.
Collegedale Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Collegedale Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.